Outside Sales Executives – Florida, Georgia, Maryland, New Jersey or Pennsylvania
Drive the revenue growth of our networking consulting and managed services business by working with inside sales to uncover and close the business your team finds.
Skills & Knowledge:
- A consultative sales professional with at least 5 years of successful experience selling face to face into IT networking hardware, software and professional services directly into medium and large enterprise accounts.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving consistently strong sales numbers and sales growth within your account base.
- Proven success at cold calling into accounts.
- Self-starter with high energy, a strong sense of urgency and driven by compensation plans.
- Able to leverage current and past relationships with one or more existing, active buying accounts in the medium and large enterprise segment of the market.
- Knowledgeable in strategy networking partners’ product lines such as HP ProCurve, Cisco, Juniper, Extreme, Nortel, etc.
- Understanding of current networking technologies.
- Able to think strategically and leverage resources to solve problems and close deals.
- Detail oriented with a focus on solving customer concerns and issues to ensure satisfaction pre and post sales.
- Excellent negotiation skills, including an ability to close sales and overcome customer objections
- Strong and effective written and oral communication skills
- Develop value-enhancing relationships with our strategic partners’ manufacturer field sales teams. This includes understanding their market strategy, mapping and territories and incentive and key programs.
- Work closely with the manufacturer field sales teams’ to support and drive the overall infrastructure solution including assessment, design, implementation, and deployment services.
- Identify, quantify, qualify and close new network services opportunities leveraging the breadth of the HP portfolio.
- Present technical solutions that address customer's complex business problems.
- Lead contract negotiation and close business.
- Apply in-depth understanding of the customer's business problems, business environment and industry.
- Use financial analysis to evaluate strategic options.
- Overcome sales and organizational obstacles.
- Develop and execute account service sales strategy.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative relationship with the client at C level for mid to large accounts by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client.
- Maintains expertise on Information Technology at all levels
- Use specialty expertise to drive new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline to drive pursuit of infrastructure sales.
- Maintain and use overall cross-portfolio knowledge to integrate network solutions across HP portfolio.
- Conduct weekly onsite prospect meetings to develop leads and/or collaborate with our engineering team
- Lead solution development by collaborating with our engineering team to research and evaluate alternative solutions to recommend the most efficient and cost effective solution for client needs.
- Maintain a current understanding of our strategic business initiatives and how they relate to corporate goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Attend sales training (online and onsite) on network products and services and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
Education & Experience:
- 4 year degree in business, marketing or sales, and/or 5 years of equivalent proven sales success.
- Completed at least one professional selling class like Miller Heiman, Dale Carnegie or other home grown sales certification that enhances selling skills.
- Self motivated and goal driven, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong background formulating customer proposals.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Outstanding organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills - must be able to manage multiple, simultaneous commitments
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, status actions items, respond to changing priorities, and react to short deadlines
- Resilience and resourcefulness when solving complex problems
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment (often virtually)
- Ability to capture and document key meeting discussion topics, decisions, and actions
- Proficiency in Microsoft MS Office products (Power Point, Word, Excel, etc), Visio
- Remote office in Florida, Georgia, Maryland, New Jersey or Pennsylvania
- Must be able to travel 40% in your territory.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com